Disclaimers and Risk Disclosure
By using this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Use of Site
The content of this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use may be contrary to any law or regulation of such jurisdiction or which may subject Horizon Commodities and Futures Company Limited (BEL003; “HCF”) to any legal or regulatory requirement within such jurisdiction.
The content of this site does not constitute any form of offer, solicitation, recommendation, arrangement or representation by HCF and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making or refraining from making any specific investment or other decision. In no event shall HCF be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such content on this site.
Limitation of Liabilities
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of the content of this site, HCF does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the content and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the content of this site, and for direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of any access to, use of or inability to access to or use this site. Any use of this site and its content shall be at your own risk.
Use of Links
This site may provide links to other World Wide Web sites (“Third Party Sites”). Use of such Third Party Sites is at users’ own risk. The contents, information, option at the Third Party Sites have not been investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by HCF. HCF disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or security of Third Party Sites. In no event shall HCF be responsible for any transactions concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms such as your name, address, date of birth, occupation, assets, and income, bank account no., e-mail address;
- Information about your transactions with us;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies/bank/, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and other entities not affiliated with ADMIS HK; and
- Information you provide to us to verify your identity such as a passport, HKID or received from other entities not affiliated with ADMIS HK.
We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need to know in order to conduct our business, service your account and help you accomplish your financial objectives such as providing you with a board range of products and services. Our employees are required to maintain and protect your information as confidential and with high standards of security. We do not rent or sell your personal information to any third party, unless HCF either has your permission, or is under a legal obligation or any other duty to do so. HCF may be disclosed your personal information to the following parties for the purpose set out in the foregoing paragraphs:
- financial services institutions (e.g. advisers, dealers, brokers, trust companies and banks) with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as agreements to market financial services or products that we jointly offer, endorse or sponsor; and
- companies under contract to perform administrative or mechanical services for us or on our behalf, such as entities that prepare and mail statements, provide data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing and marketing services.